About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Sunday, February 24, 2013

MY FIRST OFFICIAL BLOG....

OK....
Sooooooooooo I decided to start my first official blog- only- technically it's not really my first official blog.

I had my first one about 12 years ago- in 2001 which caused me a lot of legal troubles- fortunately... I survived that headache and even had the 1st Ammendment on my side! :-D http://www.thepoliticsofjimday.com

Needless to say... this current blog will include my random thoughts about anything and everything... it will also include random pictures, random videos and basically whatever I'm in the mood to "Blog" - BE WARNED- "IF YOU OFFEND EASILY.... This May not be the blog for you to view.

No comments:

Post a Comment