About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Friday, July 13, 2018

Menopausal Mud Slinging Match! Crosnoe Vs. Kelly Jul...





The main event took place on July 10th 2018 in the Ventura County Superior Court in Rm 33 - aka the "Menopausal Mud Slinging Match" - Linda Crosnoe Vs. Robin Kelly -



"I promise to tell the truth... the whole truth & nothing but the truth- no matter who it embarrasses" - the wheels of Justice DO turn slowly- but I'm done- no more court dates... no restraining order... no elder abuse charge... & hopefully- no more problems from my neighbor! - Long story short... I am sooooooo glad I did not sign that settlement agreement that would've prevented the case from being heard... I needed to rant... & I needed to do it in front of the Judge.



No comments:

Post a Comment