About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Sunday, September 30, 2018

Miss Ruby Tuesday- Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness Against Thy Neighbor





Tomorrow morning (October 1st 2018) I go to court against my neighbors who maliciously lied to obtain a restraining order against me... my hope is to collect compensation for all the money I had to spend to clear my name... but also to ensure that my neighbors are on record for perjury. - In the current court system people are "Guilty Until Proven Innocent".... & in this case it is the classic "Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness Against Thy Neighbor" - It is a shame that crime of Perjury is never actually prosecuted... & the victim (in this case- myself) is required to sue in order to try to collect any of the funds that were required for the defense. #KellyVsCrosnoe #SimiValleyCourthouse #October1st2018

No comments:

Post a Comment