About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

My Neighbor Filed An Appeal Again! (Kelly Vs. Crosnoe 1-7-2019)





Ugh!!!!!! - yes-  I'm disappointed but not surprised! - My next door neighbor has once again filed for an appeal a "Trial De Novo"- She insist on starting off 2019 in the courtroom...- she drug me through the court system during all of 2018 because she flat out refuses to accept that she was wrong to destroy my personal property & wrong to tell a bunch of lies claiming elder abuse in order to get a restraining order against me.... first she forced me to show all the video evidence of her & her grandson intentionally destroying a fence I built to hide all their trash - then she forced me to disprove all the false allegations... - she belongs in jail.... but she pretends to be a sweet naïve little old lady & the court system waives ALL her court fees.  She qualifies as a vexatious litigant- but in order for her to be deemed one- (She is devious & manipulative- & is dragging me into court without merit & for the sole purpose of annoying me & harassing me further.)  I will have to file a separate motion to have her declared a vexatious litigant.... but- in the meantime- I am now REQUIRED to once again appear in a court room to the amusement of Ms. Linda Crosnoe & her grandson Remy - Be thankful she is not your neighbor! - (Kelly Vs. Crosnoe 1-7-2019 - 9am Rm41 -Ventura County Courthouse)

No comments:

Post a Comment