About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Friday, April 15, 2022

Miss Ruby Tuesday- Kelly Vs Crosnoe- Neighbor From Hell Will Always Be E...

The closer it gets to Easter... the more evil the neighbor from hell puts on display! - seriously- you would think after I have busted her destroying 2 of my fences & my lighting... plus telling a bunch of lies to the police to get a restraining order- and- after I prevailed in all 3 court cases + currently have a lien on her house which is actually owned by HUD- she would just move on to someone else to mess with- but nope- she is more fixated than ever to cause me additional grief & to top it off- she has another friend who is willing to "help" - he is currently digging under my backyard fence on Lindas behalf & sticking a running hose under my post to expose the retaining wall!!! yes- my neighbor convinces people to do good for her while she is planning to do evil... she tells Durango Tree Service to dump a ton of tree shavings in the middle of the street- it sits there 6 wks- the city gets called- then she goes to the Church of Latter Day Saints & lies about being disabled to make a bunch of nice guys clear out the tree debris & put it in her front yard... only evil can go to a church and prey (NOT PRAY) upon the goodness of others... #KellyVsCrosnoe http://www.missrubytuesday.com http://www.twitter.com/msrubytuesday http://www.akamissrubytuesday.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment