About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Thursday, December 1, 2022

Miss Ruby Tuesday-Crosnoe Vs Alexander- Another Restraining Order Perjury

My Neighbor from Hell has moved on to another victim of her manipulative actions... I had thought after I proved in the Ventura County Courtroom that my neighbor lies to obtain restraining orders & that she had 5 of them in effect at that time- that when the Judge had stated she would no longer be allowed to just write "I'm in fear for my life" & be required to "show cause" that it would prevent her from being able to obtain restraining orders based on words on a piece of paper.... but alas... she has once again obtained a restraining order against a tenant who is disabled... (deaf, parkinsons & can barely walk) & he is now required to go to court to prove he doesn't deserve it. - I had thought when I sued my crazy neighbor for lying to get the restraining order & then putting a lien on her house that she would think twice about lying to get another restraining order... but nope! ****This woman needs to be arrested for commiting perjury to obtain restraining orders**** but of course- now that nothing is against the law... her latest victim (David Alexander) will be required to sue her for the false allegations in a civil court. (Updates To Follow)) #NeighborFromHell http://www.missrubytuesday.com http://www.twitter.com/msrubytuesday http://www.akamissrubytuesday.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment