About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Monday, March 6, 2023

Miss Ruby Tuesday-Kelly Vs Crosnoe-The False Elder Abuse Case Against Me

It's NO secret that my Neighbor from Hell- who runs "The Crosnoe Circus" - loves to be in courtrooms.... she loves it so much she commits perjury on declarations just to have an excuse to be in a court room. - Currently her latest victim being falsely accused of "Elder Abuse"- is David Alexander at the Ventura County Superior Courthouse... he is the 8th person she has lied about- its obvious she uses the courthouse as a weapon and for personal gain- his next court date is 3-27-2023... She had accused me of "Elder Abuse" back in 2018- I was # 7 and- I called her out for those lies then showed the Judge she had 6 other "elder abuse" cases in that court... What are the odds a woman has been abused so much??? - I also proved via video that Ms. Crosnoe willfully committed perjury to obtain that restraining order against me because she was mad... I had won in the small claims case where I proved she had willfully destroyed my fence.- Yes Ms. Crosnoe commits perjury... in this video- I will read out loud... the words (lies) written by Ms. Crosnoe about me... Yes I sued her for those lies.. & it is WHY I now have a lien on her house... & yes- When David Alexanders case is over... he too... will be able sue her for the same thing. #Kelly Vs Crosnoe #NeighborFromHell #ElderAbusePerjury #VexatiousLitigant #FalsifyingDocuments #CrosnoeVsAlexander http://www.missrubytuesday.com http://www.twitter.com/msrubytuesday.com http://www.akamissrubytuesday.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment