About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Thursday, April 27, 2023

Miss Ruby Tuesday-Kelly Vs Crosnoe- Case Delayed Till 6-5-2023

Arrrrrgh! as anticipated & predicted ... at the last hour before the court date of 5-1-2023 in the Simi Valley Courthouse... my crazy pathological liar of a neighbor ... aka the queen of delay, postpone, continuence, arrival in a wheel chair, fake fainting defendant.... needs a postponement due to her "emergency" fake surgery she needs to have- I swear every court date we have had she needs the same frikken surgery!- Oh & to top it off- she even forged the name of the so called person who mailed me (didn't mail me) the request- she wrote in the name of the son of her last tenant (Terri- the one who lied for her about David Alexander) - & even though I never got that notice- luckily I learned via the courthouse website- fortunately I learned in time to notify the witnesses not to go to court on 5-1-2023.... & that the court date had been changed- yeh- my neighbor is a scam artist. - she is just buying time... Thats ok- I may be required to wait- but- I will be there on 6-5-2023 at 9am Rm S1 Simi Valley Courthouse - & I'm guessing that will be the court date the court gets a call stating she isn't able to attend because she is "sick"... Did I mention - she has over 40 court cases in the Ventura County court houses ... all with the same history??? delay, delay, continue, continue, postpone, fake cane usage, fake wheel chair usage, fake surgeries, fake illnesses??? yeh- my neighbor does like to abuse the court system for her personal gain.- which is why I need to be granted the end of that settlement agreement. - I am not related to her- I do not rent a room from her- I am not in a relationship with her... I should'nt be required to deal with her on a daily basis. #KellyVsCrosnoe #NeighborFromHell #BreachOfContract #SimiValleyCourthouse http://www.missrubytuesday.com http://www.twitter.com/msrubytuesday http://www.akamissrubytuesday.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment