About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Thursday, July 27, 2023

Miss Ruby Tuesday- Kelly Vs Crosnoe-Breach Of Contract- Judge Denies Cro...

I cannot stress enough- If you are a plaintiff in a civil case- do NOT let the Judge or the Court Mediators convince you to enter into a settlement agreement with the defendant- the court will not honor its own contract it convinced you to enter into... even when you can prove Breach Of Contract- & more importantly- if you challenge/question that decision - it will just anger the Judge/Commissioner- I got thrown out of the court room when i asked WHY the commissioner would not end the settlement agreement.... I then put in a request via 'Court Order And Answer" for "reasons statement"- & requested a motion for reconsideration- upon learning of my request- the Defendant put in a false declaration claiming I assaulted her & she demanded a hearing asking that the other 2 defendants pay the balance- - well.... its no surprise the commissioner denied me my request for reasons pertaining to not ending that settlement agreement- as well as that motion for reconsideration- but on the bright side- the commissioner also denied the defendant a hearing based on the submitted declaration. - I now need to submit another "request for court order" seeking reasons for decision- if that is also denied- then I will need to submit a complaint to the judicary committee. - seriously DO NOT ENTER INTO ANY CONTRACT WITH THE DEFENDANT- its now been 6 yrs that I've been forced to deal with the defendant.- its like I'm being punished for being the victim of the defendants actions... fortunately there is NO LAW that states I am REQUIRED to communicate with the Defendant.- #KellyVsCrosnoe #BreachOfContract #neighborfromhell http://www.missrubytuesday.com http://www.akamissrubytuesday.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment