About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Saturday, October 14, 2023

The Week After Crosnoe Circus Clowns Had To Return My Stolen Property

Sooooooo the week following the return of my stolen property entailed- 2 more required police visits... & my Sunday wasn't very pleasant due to a verbal altercation with Clown John- obviously the clowns are mad they were required to return my property... & to show their disappointment- they chose to saw off another section of my fence!!!! - yep- they truly are obsessed with me... and average 4-5hrs daily along my fence - I disagree with the PD- it is NOT a civil matter... 6 yrs, non-stop harrassment & 3 court cases, 4 fences replaced/installed (costing over $10,000) - & 120ft of retaining wall removed (this house is on a hill- gonna have to replace that ASAP & it will not be cheap!) - technically- it quit being a civil matter the moment I placed that Lien on that circus tent- - - & she soliticited others to harrass me & destroy my property.- #neighborfromhell #badneighbors #kellyvscrosnoe #crosnoecircusclowns missrubytuesday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment