About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Thursday, February 29, 2024

Miss Ruby Tuesday- Kelly Vs Crosnoe- TRO Hearing Extended To 4-29-2024

The Wheels Of Justice turn slowly due to all the continuences allowed to the defendants.... yep- during the 2-21-24 hearing ... it was no surprise to learn the defendant would once again "need another continuence" in spite of being assured the defendant would only be allowed 1 continuence... my neighbor is famous for skirting around the delay, postment, continuence rules... In the last 6 years of court dates - she has managed to get delays, continuences postponements through perjury, (I'm having surgery that day") fake medical emergencies (fainting in the courtroom) - non- appearances (I'm in the hospital) - "need time to prepare" & "I now have counsel & now he needs to prepare" ... Not ONCE in the last 6 years & 4 cases against my neighbor... have I EVER requested a continuence.... fortunately the Temporary Restraining Order has been extended to the next date of the trial/hearing which is 4-29-2024 - & of course once again I'm required to prove everything my neighbor has done to me- & I 'm required to send all evidence against my neighbor to her current counsel (Scott Bentley aka the "Saul Goodman" of Ventura County) by 3-29-2024 - I think I will also send him some popcorn to go with all the videos. I am also scheduled to be at the Simi Valley courthouse on 3-11-2024 at 9am because my neighbor is demanding I remove the lien off her property... My lawyer (Robert Ross) will be assisting me on that matter. my goal is to put an end to the Kelly Vs Crosnoe required court hearings. it been over 6 years , 4 cases 3 fences, multiple police visits, filing fees, replacement of property destroyed by my neighbor cost, millions of papers that need printing, duplicated etc.... I'm done! I'm not a criminal... I shouldn't be required to keep appearing in a frikken courtroom.... much less be required to stay connected to a person who only wishes to cause me grief. #KellyVsCrosnoe #VenturaCountySuperiorCourt #SimiValleyCourtHouse http://www.missrubytuesday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment