About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Miss Ruby Tuesday- Kelly Vs Crosnoe- Commissioner Snyder Refuses To Recuse

After I submitted a Court Order & Answer seeking that Commissioner Julia Snyder Recuse herself from any future hearings regarding Kelly Vs Crosnoe civil matter... I received the notice that The Commissioner refuses to recuse. - Ugh.... after 6 years I am done trying to collect money from my horrible neighbor who loves to destroy my property on a regular basis. I am done being required to prove to Judges that I deserve to be compensated for the $1000's of dollars my neighbor forced me to spend replacing fences, cameras & lighting... the legal fees required to disprove I punched her... the filing fees required to "seek justice", the required court dates the neighbor always manages to get a continuence for... seriously- its going on 7 years now chasing down less than $2,500 & its cost me more than that trying to collect + the neighbor from hell is still actively destroying my property due to her anger of owing me the frikken money.- - The Commissioner feels my reasons seeking her recusal is irrelevant- despite my needing to get a temporary restraining order against my neighbor due to her continued destruction of my property & her friends harrassing me. (the next TRO hearing is 2-21-24- different Commissioner) I am no longer willing to jump through hoops to keep landing in the same spot.... my neighbor will always be allowed to cause me grief- she will never be arrested due to her "mental issues"- I will always be required to sue her for the damages- I shouldn't be required to keep being in court over her actions- I am handing this headache over to my lawyer. - I'm confident he will find a way to end this case before the end of 2024. #KellyVsCrosnoe #NeighborFromHell #VenturaCountySuperiorCourt #CommissionerJuliaSnyder #BreachOfContract http://www.missrubytuesday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment