About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Thursday, October 17, 2024

Caught On Security Cam- Crosnoe Circus Clowns Conspire To Vandalize My C...

Crosnoe Circus current residential clowns Kim & Adam once again are caught planning their next attack on me, my cameras & my fence while their dog is propped up on my fence digging through my dirt that surrounds what is left of my retaining wall. - I'm tempted to just go ahead & saw off the fence & give them the codes to my cameras but - I prefer to make scumbags work for their goal of wreaking havoc. - I will say- it really is sad to watch a grandma teach her grandkid to disrespect others & harass & destroy property - - I mean- it's not like these clowns were not aware that I have a restraining order against their landlord who destroyed 3 of my fences.- Ironically- Crosnoe and friends have destroyed all my fences that gave them ALL the privacy they desire... after the 3 fence being destroyed- I installed the rod iron in hopes that visability of the nefarious acts against my property would cease... instead- the acts have increased because "they need privacy" - & now they need to destroy my fence so they can build one.... obviously- the fact that they haven't built one in 7 years but always manage to make me build a new one is just part of my being their neighbor... - each fence I had to build cost me between $1,800 (the rod iron is the cheapest) & $3,500 (wood is more expensive ) & not once has Crosnoe or her friends determined they should just pay a professional to build them a fence... since clearly they have no clue on how to build one.- & the fact that they removed my retaining wall which will cost $30,000 to replace is beyond crazy- luckily my neighbor on the left who has the matching retaining wall that came with this house- is a real sweetheart & would never dream of willfully destroying the wall.... or doing anything mean to me or my family- #goodvsevil #kellyvscrosnoe #restrainingorder #crosnoecircusclowns #flyingmonkeys #badneighbors #evidence #venturacountysuperiorcourt #harassmentcase #vandalism

No comments:

Post a Comment