About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Monday, June 18, 2018

Required By Law To Disprove False Allegations!



Tomorrow - is the day I am required by law to disprove the false allegations/ accusations that were made by my neighbor (under penalty of perjury) in order to obtain a restraining order - & claims of "Elder Abuse"-



I hope to not only show I do not deserve the restraining order- but to also convey- the ONLY "elder abuse" that is taking place is this "elder" is abusing the process of the court system.

I'm the 5th person she has drug into that court under the same "crime".

I find it difficult to believe 5 people woke up one morning & just decided to go abuse her.



I'm thinking of bringing popcorn for those who will have to sit through this argument.






No comments:

Post a Comment