About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Saturday, June 16, 2018

The Neighbor Wants To "Make A Deal" To Avoid Court!







Ironically- On "Elder Abuse Awareness Day" (June 15th) it was the scheduled deposition day for my neighbor who got the restraining order against me & filed the phony elder abuse case ... which takes place in the Ventura County Courthouse on June 19th @ 1:30pm (Robin Kelly Vs. Linda Crosnoe)  - her newly appointed lawyer contacted my lawyer & presented him with a "Settlement Agreement" - in essence with the offer to "Dismiss all litigation & AVOID going to court" - after reading I realized- it was so "She" can avoid going to court.... - so- I did NOT sign... on the bottom line.... court is in 3 more days...


No comments:

Post a Comment