About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Friday, December 14, 2018

Miss Ruby Tuesday- I Discovered Something New About My Neighbor





As fate would have it... while doing some research for the upcoming court date of 1- 7- 2019 Kelly Vs. Crosnoe - who recently filed for another appeal in the Ventura County Courthouse - after she & her grandson intentionally destroyed my fence... I sued- I won- she then filed a false elder abuse claim in order to get a restraining order against me... which I had to disprove all the false allegations... I then sued for her for perjury/  restitution / lawyer fees etc... & won... she then filed for another appeal- while prepping for the new trial- I discovered something new...

No comments:

Post a Comment