About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Thursday, January 24, 2019

I Got The Audio From 10- 1- 2018 Kelly Vs. Crosnoe





Thanks to modern technology I managed to obtain the audio from the court proceeding that took place between my neighbor, her grandson & roommate & I on 10-1-2018 at the Simi Valley Courthouse- This is just a portion of it- but- you may want to grab your favorite snack while listening... & as you will hear.... Commissioner Paul Baelly did a GREAT job dissecting the lies that are in that declaration that was used by my neighbor to obtain that restraining order... & yes- as expected my neighbor once again filed an appeal- & we are due to appear on 2-19-2019 in the Ventura County Superior Court - Kelly Vs. Crosnoe, Hutchins & Curtis- one thing is certain-  no matter what happens at the Trial De Novo.. I will always have the truth of what did happen... via MP3 :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment