About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Miss Ruby Tuesday- Kelly Vs. Crosnoe 2- 19- 2019 Ventura County







Ok- the day of Court finally arrived & took place after the appeal & postponements... it was a full moon so I was mentally prepared to encounter a little courtroom drama... but- I was not prepared for what took place!!!!!!! - aka "Delay Tactics 101" - I am now required to once again miss a day of work & go to yet another court date.... to resume the case against my neighbor who intentionally committed perjury to obtain a restraining order. #KellyVsCrosnoe  3-4-2019 @9am Rm 41 Ventura County Superior Court

No comments:

Post a Comment