About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Friday, March 1, 2019

Miss Ruby Tuesday- My Neighbor Has Made A Miraculous Recovery!





Published on Feb 26, 2019
I've now been stuck in the court system for over a year- solely because my neighbor refuses to tell the truth & is great at postponement courtroom manipulations!- At the last court date (which WAS supposed to be my LAST REQUIRED court date) I watched the drama of the delay tactic 101 of fainting in the courtroom... and- shortly after being wheeled out by the EMTs- it appears the defendant has made a miraculous recovery... good thing- since we are due back in Court on 3-4-2019 (Kelly Vs. Crosnoe 9am Rm 41 Ventura County Superior Courthouse)

No comments:

Post a Comment