About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Miss Ruby Tuesday- My Crazy Neighbor Had To Chop The Tree & Say Goodbye ...

The massive tree next to me that flooded out this house when the roots got into the plumbing causing over $50,000 damage... the tree that I clean up after every day... the tree that was hanging over the roof of this house.... the tree that my crazy neighbor refused to even trim.... is no longer a headache for me... :-D - and then as fate would have it-- 2 days later... the tenant who had moved in the day after my fence was destroyed for the 3rd time by my crazy neighbor... found a better situation & moved out.... my neighbor immediately moved all her trash up against my fence again...but at least everyone can see.... it is HER trash.- #TrashyPeopleSuck #Kelly Vs. Crosnoe http://www.missrubytuesday.com http://akamissrubytuesday.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment