About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Friday, October 15, 2021

Miss Ruby Tuesday- How I Got The Lien On My Crazy Neighbors House

This video shows how & why I was able to obtain a lien on my neighbors house... keep in mind this is just a small fraction of my dealings with my neighbor- long story short- my neighbor is a loon!- as you will see- & hear. - she has intentionally destroyed 3 of my fences because she didn't like the fact I built them to hide her trash (she is a hoarder)- & she convinces friends/"helpers"/ tenants/ drug addicts to destroy my lighting & my cameras because she doesn't like the fact it reveals when she is trespassing. - she should've been arrested each time for vandalism- but- the Simi Valley PD stated "it was a civil matter" each time & I was required to sue her for the damages... & replacement of property- the Judge was confused as to WHY it was deemed civil when clearly it was a criminal matter under 594.PC - I won in court- she got mad and told a bunch of lies to obtain a restraining order... (as you will hear) I had to sue her for the lawyer fees etc & cost of defending myself to have that restraining order removed.- I won that case as well... to which she appealed- & eventually lied claiming she was in a hospital... "unable to come to court"- the final ruling was in my favor & I was able to put a lien on my neighbors house... it took a year before she gave me my 1st payment (minimum $50 a month) - and then- 6 months after my 1st payment- she destroyed my fence again! - It is now a see through rod iron fence- I'm currently waiting for the court rooms which have been closed due to covid- to open so I can file a writ of execution due to the fact I've had to spend over $2000 to replace the fence... & I do NOT want to entail another 2 years of monthly minimum payments from the original 3 court cases... that I won. - #KellyVsCrosnoe http://www.missrubytuesday.com http://www.twitter.com/msrubytuesday http://www.akamissrubytuesday.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment