About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Saturday, August 5, 2023

Miss Ruby Tuesday-Kelly Vs Crosnoe-Breach Of Contract- Additional Hearin...

The daily non stop daily attack from the Crosnoe Circus Clowns & the inability to convince Commissioner Snyder to end that settlement agreement after proving Breach Of Contract -then learning the Court Order and Answer I submitted under CCP632 (Statement of Decisions- Request For Reasons) was also denied-- is really starting to affect my daily life!- I am being bombarded with paperwork and timelines again!- Dang- I was done with court 3 yrs ago - it was 3 yrs of court dates & I prevailed in all 3 cases- & I mistakingly ALLOWED the main Defendant (Linda Crosnoe) to make monthly payments with the understanding that if she missed her payments I could end that contract- she missed her payments & I asked the court to end the settlement agreement- thats what gave the defendant the green light to bring me back into the court system- she demanded a hearing stating "she had proof all payments were made" (which of course she did not) & after I proved they had not- The Commissioner insisted I keep financing her & told her she only had to make up the last 5 payments missed!- The commissioner threw me out of the court room when I stated I wanted that contract ended- & there is no law that requires me to communicate with the defendant- a week later- I obtained the audio from that hearing- & it clearly reveals I proved Breach Of Contract & I (the Plaintiff seeking Justice) was thrown out of that courtroom- upon that denial I have now been sucked into the court system again... in another battle to PROVE I deserve to collect the money that was awarded to me by 3 other Judges!!!!- I now am required to submit one more Court Order And Answer- before I can file a complaint to the Judiciary Committee- The ordeal I'm currently encountering almost makes me forget I'm the Plaintiff- The Judgement Creditor! Oddly- I'm now required to prove I deserve to collect the judgement awarded! - Yes- the defendant will do anything to keep me in her life for as long as possible- The more I ignore her the more she demands attention- But the fact remains- I'm not a banker- I shouldn't be forced by the Justice System to finance anybody! much less somebody who keeps willfully causing me grief & destroying my property... #KellyVsCrosnoe #SimiValleyCourthouse #breachofcontract #neighborfromhell http://www.missrubytuesday.com http://www.twitter.com/msrubytuesday http://www.akamissrubytuesday.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment