About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Monday, August 28, 2023

Miss Ruby Tuesday-Kelly Vs Crosnoe-Crosnoe Demands Judge Force Kelly To ...

Its no secret my crazy neighbor LOVES any excuse to be in a courtroom... its no secret she commits perjury just to gain access to a court hearing. its no secret she is legit 5150 (crazy) and- as her neighbor I've been forced to deal with her in the court system for over 6 yrs now... due to her obsession with me & her constant attacks on me & my family... along with her intentional destruction of my property / theft of my property.. and employing/soliciting others to assist her in her attacks on me. The Simi PD refuse to arrest her in spite of the $1,000's she has cost me- always stating it is a "civil matter". - I've endured 6 yrs in the court system - 3 Judges ruled in my favor after I was forced to prove not only what my crazy neighbor & her friends have done- but also the amount of money I had to spend to repair the damages or the legal fees I encountered when I had to disprove the false allegations of assaulting her. - Now I'm required to prove I DESERVE to collect the money that 3 Judges ruled I deserved to collect!- against the 3 defendants (Linda Crosnoe, Remy Hutchins & Kathleen Curtis) - Why am I now laughing???? My crazy neighbor is now DEMANDING that the court force me to REMOVE THAT LIEN on her property that I legally obtained! She put in that demand 2 days after she & her fave circus clown John destroyed my fence in the front yard.! Seriously- my 1st instinct was to laugh- but then I immediately called my lawyer-- he assured me the Judge cannot force me to remove the lien as the Abstract of Judgement was obtained legally & it includes 3 defendants- worse case scenario: my crazy neighbor could file bankruptcy- which may or may not prevent me from collecting from HER- but there are 2 other defendants & my judgement clearly states under the Joint/Several defendants rule- "all 3 defendants are equally liable for the full amount - in the event defendant #1 does not pay- defendants 2 & 3 can be collected from- $400 from this one- $200 from that one... or the full amount from ANY one defendant" So- yeh- my neighbor is trying to manipulate the courts again... the problem is- it requires ME to draw up a bunch of paper work in a timely matter - to respond - which of course requires me to go buy printer ink again! #KellyVsCrosnoe #neighborfromhell #SimiVallyCourthouse missrubytuesday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment