About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Monday, September 18, 2023

Miss Ruby Tuesday-Kelly Vs Crosnoe-The Legal Loophole Prevails!

Have you ever heard the term "Look for the loophole"??? - Well- when it comes to Court cases sometimes you need to look for a "Legal Loophole" I tried to end the settlement agreement with my crazy neighbor- by proving Breach of Contract - unfortunately- the Commissioner refused to end it & told the defendant she only needed to make up the last 5 payments... I then put in a request for reasons of the decision NOT to end the contract after proof of Breach of Contract- & the commissioner denied me the right to know the reason... I then put in another request - once again it was "Denied". - my crazy neighbor then put in a request demanding the Court force me to remove the lien on her property 2 days after she destroyed my front yard fence... fortunately that was "Denied" as I obtained that lien legally- I contacted my lawyer & he explained to me that I needed to look for a legal loophole as there was no reason for me (the Plaintiff & Judgement Creditor) to have to prove I deserve a right to collect my Judgement- ... so- did some research & yes- there was/is a Legal Loophole! - & in my case... it is called the "Joint/Several Defendant Rule" :-D #KellyVsCrosnoe #neighborfromhell missrubytuesday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment