About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Miss Ruby Tuesday_ Neighbor From Hell Displays Her Evil With Pride! #kel...

yes - the neighbor from hell aka the evil clown Linda @ the Crosnoe Circus has the traits that reveal her true evilness. she saves the souvenirs of her actions & puts them on display to taunt her victims. She & her favorite clown in crime "John"- destroyed my front yard fence a month ago... & today she put some of the wood on top of where my retaining wall used to be that she removed a few yrs ago when she destroyed my 1st wooden fence... just so I could see it! she also stacked my bricks from the front yard that fell when her fave low life scum clown "John" sawed off my front yard fence_ she was trying to hide the sign that alerts her visitors that she has destroyed 4 of my fences now. #kellyvscrosnoe #neighborfromhell #crosnoecircus

No comments:

Post a Comment