About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Miss Ruby Tuesday- Youtube Is Anti Bikini Videos!

ugh! summer isn't even over & once again youtube sent me a notice that I am no longer in the youtube partnership due to 'Sexually Gratifying" material. appearantly- youtube does not like men (over 18) who like to view women (over 18) in bikinis! - the same rule does not apply to a person sporting a bikini if they are trans or are doing a drag show for minors. seriously- I'm turning 65 in a few months and I'm not offended that my audience is primarily biological males who enjoy viewing biological females in bikinis. - & I admit- I do not want kids watching my videos- (which is WHY I post "18 & over" on any bikini or Burly Q video) but dang... why is it deemed wrong for adults to be watching??? or for that matter- WHY is it deemed inappropriate for a being a woman wearing a bikini??? I mean- you can go the beach & see bikinis everywhere- heck you see them on commercials on daytime TV! even weight loss commercials... body positivity commercials... oh well- On the brightside... Youtube let me know if I'm willing to delete all my bikini videos & my burly-q videos & my old wrestling videos ... (from the 80s)- then I can rejoin their partnership! so- at this point - I'm not sure if youtube is anti women who wear bikinis... or anti men who like to view the women who like to wear bikinis. #RemovedFromYoutubePartnership #CommunityGuidelines #NoBikinisAllowed http://www.missrubytuesday.com http://www.twitter.com/msrubytuesday http://www.akamissrubytuesday.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment