About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Saturday, December 30, 2023

Miss Ruby Tuesday- Kelly Vs Crosnoe- Ending 2023 With A Restraining Order

2023 has been a rough year contending with the next door neighbor in the Court trying to collect the money owed from the 3 previous court cases... & at the same time- putting up with her & her friends harrassing me daily, destroying my property weekly... + 23 police visits & tons of paperwork- its been 6 years now that I've been stuck in the court system & no ability to stop my neighbor & her friends from the daily grief they love to bestow upon me. The police told me I need to get a civil restraining order.... so- after filling out printing, & filing the required 500 pages of documents... + 1 Zoom Court meeting- I am ending 2023 with a temporary restraining order against my neighbor. ... Yep- that means I'm starting 2024 off with another court date... on 1-17-2024 Happy New Year! #KellyVsCrosnoe #VenturaCountySuperiorCourt #CivilRestrainingOrder

No comments:

Post a Comment