About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Friday, December 15, 2023

Miss Ruby Tuesday Kelly Vs Crosnoe- The Judge Didn't Even Give Me $10 F...

After spending more than 6 years in the Ventura County Court system trying to collect the Judgement from the 3 civil court cases against my neighbor from hell... I thought for sure the case would be ending... on 12-11-2023.... The Sheriff had successfully seized the total amount due to me that would have ended the case... but alas- the neighbor- aka the defendant- who has managed to avoid paying me & is mad that I have a lien on her house... who at the same time is still actively daily destroying my property, having her friend John & her other friends destroy my property &/ or harrass me .... put in for a "claim of exemption" claiming she is a poor ole lady who can't afford to pay off that Judgement.... because all she gets is social security from her dead husband... ( I'm on Social Security too! - yet I gotta pay court fees - while she gets everything for FREE) I was given 10 days to oppose her claim - obtain a hearing & show proof of her lies regarding her finances.- I did all that was required & even pointed out the fact she forgot to mention she rents out rooms at $800 a month- she currently has 4 tenants..... well long story short- the Judge who has been hearing the "collections " aspect from the beginning- who has thrown me out at every hearing ( yes- the same one who refused to end the settlement agreement after I proved Breach Of Contract)- decided to not end the court case & gave back the TOTAL amount seized by the Sheriff to the neighbor & didn't even bother to say "oh heck- since you're getting back almost $2,000 - lets give $10 to the plaintiff so she can go buy a beer." - No- The Judge didn't even take into consideration the 6 years I've been chasing the money- didn't even consider the $140 I was required to spend so the purgery committing defendant could get back her money- The Judge didn't even think I deserved $10 to go buy a beer to cry in. #KellyVsCrosnoe #VenturaCountySuperiorCourt #JusticeFailure missrubytuesday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment