About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Miss Ruby Tuesday-Kelly Vs Crosnoe- Exemption Hearing 12-11-2023 (It Pay...

Disappointed but not surprised.... I could've saved that $180 I had to spend for the "Opposition to the Claim Of Exemption hearing" - not to mention all that paperwork & hours printing 100s of pages for the courthouse & the Sheriff, + filing & running to the post office - the result would've been exactly the same had I just not opposed the perjury.... Seriously- its like "I'm the villian" for being the victim/plaintiff/judgement creditor that prevailed in 3 court cases against the criminal/defendant/judgement debtor who still uses perjury to obtain results in the courthouse.... silly me... I'm not willing to lie... but I'm definately seeing where it pays for the defendant to commit perjury on court documents.... not one Judge is willing to charge her with falsifying information (PC118) on court documents. The Judge could've ended the case yesterday simply by denying the defendant that claim of exemption based on perjury- as I submitted proof of perjury regarding her finances... The Sheriff Seized the entire amount to end the case. (to which I paid $40) for that bank levy. but nope.... this Judge clearly feels my 6 years of being held prisoner in the court system for being a victim of the defendants actions is not long enough- & I need to keep spending money & keep filing paperwork & keep attending court dates for many years to collect the money that was already successfully seized that would've put an end to this. ... oh well its only money.... but truth be told- I've never worked so hard in my life to get $2,000. & at this point I'm spending more than the original Judgement just trying to collect the Judgement. The worse part is the defendant is my neighbor who is still actively causing me grief daily because she owes me money.... The Judge didn't even consider ending the case.... just told the defendant - you can have your money back, sorry the plaintiff caused you grief. I was so excited thinking I was gonna end 2023... with this case finally being over with.... yeh- I'm bummed out... but I'm now entering year 7... #kellyVsCrosnoe #VenturaSuperiorCourt #ClaimOfExemptionHearing missrubytuesday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment