About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Monday, December 11, 2023

Miss Ruby Tuesday- Kelly Vs Crosnoe- Claim Of Exemption hearing 12-11-20...

As anticipated I would learn the results of the hearing prior to posting on the courts website by hearing the result from the defendant- listen as she informs her latest tenant that she gets her money back & the case is over & the Judge stated I was in contempt of court by using the sheriff to seize the funds.????!!!!!!? - therefore she & the other defendants no longer owe me money- Oh & the Judge is gonna force me to remove the lien on her property.- - ok I realize my neighbor gets anything she wants in the courts due to her ability to be a sweet lil ole lady when appearing before the Judge- but - I've done everything legally including obtaining that lien- so - I don't think a Judge who didn't preside over the 3 civil cases that I prevailed in 6 years ago... can just drop the gavel & state I am not entitled to collect the Judgement & I must remove the lien - there are 3 defendants _ who maliciously destroyed my property & even claimed I assaulted Ms Crosnoe to which I was required to prove I did not- ugh I was really hoping the Judge would consider everything I've entailed due to Ms Crosnoe- & just end the court case by letting me have the money the sheriff seized. obviously - after the minutes are posted I will know what transpired in that courtroom today- but dang- it sounds like the Judge really hates me! #kellyvscrosnoe #neighborfromhell #evidence #badneighbors #goodvsevil

No comments:

Post a Comment