About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Miss Ruby Tuesday- Kelly Vs Crosnoe Claim To Exemption Hearing Scheduled...

Countdown till I learn if I will receive the money the sheriff seized... the "Kelly Vs. Crosnoe" court cases have been going on for over 6 yrs now due to the defendant (Crosnoe) using every trick in the book (primarily perjury) to get delays, postponements, continuences & future court hearings- simply to avoid paying me money owed due to her actions against me & my property.... she intentionally destroyed 2 fences & falsely accused me of elder abuse - to which I had to sue to recover cost- On 12-11-2023 -I am hoping The Judge is tired of seeing us in her courtroom - IF the Judge allows me to receive the money the sheriff seized- the case is over... & I can remove the lien from the defendants property (my next door neighbor) - IF the Judge returns the money to the defendant.... we are stuck in the courts system for many more years. #kellyvscrosnoe #neighborfromhell #VenturaCountySuperiorCourt #SimiValleyCourthouse

No comments:

Post a Comment