About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Thursday, July 18, 2024

Miss Ruby Tuesday- Kelly Vs Crosnoe 7-16- 2024 Civil Restraining Order G...

I get to do a lil happy dance.... after so many postponements - the hearing took place ... in spite of the defendant (my neighbor) being a "no show" and her attorney (Scott Bentley) trying to get another postponement due to my neighbor not being there... Her lawyer did everything he could - including objecting to allowing my evidence being viewed... fortunately - the Judge ruled in my favor and GRANTED the Civil Restraining Order against my neighbor for 2 years... - it is a NO CONTACT- NO THIRD PARTY CONTACT- NO DESTRUCTION OF MY PROPERTY Good thing it was GRANTED - when I got home from court.... I came home to seeing damage to my front yard fence again... #KellyVsCrosnoe #Civil Restraining Order #Violation #Neighbor From Hell http://www.missrubytuesday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment