About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Kelly Vs Crosnoe- Commissioner Julia Snyder Turns Judgment Creditor Into...

yes- court was rough yesterday- & Commissioner Julia Snyder appearantly isn't ready to end the Kelly Vs Crosnoe Small Claims case just yet... - it appears Commissioner Snyder wants to punish me further for being the Judgment Creditor (Plaintiff) & trying to collect the money owed by the Defendant Judgment Debtor (Crosnoe)- Snyder turned me into the "Judgment Debtor on 6-3-2024- ordering me to pay $888.80 + Overdraft Fees of the Defendant- on that same date 5 yrs ago (6-3-2019) she denied me the right to see the Drivers License at the Appearance & Examination Hearing to determine the debtors assets.... on 6-5-2023... she denied me the right to end the settlement ageement after I proved breach of contract.... on 12-11-23 she falsely accused me of doing a bait and switch- but didn't order the writ of exemption to be terminated... the Sheriff did a legal bank levy on Crosnoe & seized $888.80 - Snyder falsely accused me of not notifying her (she was notified by the sheriff and by the defendant on 2--9-2024) - at the 3-11-2024 hearing Commissioner Snyder informed me- (actually repeatedly belittled me) I was "not entitled to Cost after Judgment (F ees paid to the Court) or the 10% interest after 7 years of maintaing/financing the payment history of the Defendant- & I was only entitled to collect $405 balance from the settlement agreement. - I accepted that in order to end the case.- my lawyer accpted it as well.- I got the $405.80 (actually $408.89) as the Court still honered the Interest I was entitled to. I removed the lien from Crosnoes property- & she filed a demand that I reimburse her the $888.80 + overdraft fee of $125.00 bringing the total to $1013.08 - ... Yesterday I threw $873.00 (what I received from the Sheriff) at Crosnoe since I was not allowed to speak as Syder told me I would be held in Contempt of Court- so I tossed the cash & walked out of the room.- Today the minutes reflect the money was received by the defendant ... but I still OWE $140.00!!!!!!!!!! - Seriously???? - I sued for $1,500- spent 7 years trying to collect & spent over $3,200 in court fees & sheriff fees & other fees & Snyder Required I give that money to the Defendant & rather than tell the defendant "you got $873.00 - its been 7 years - lets just go ahead & this case" - her response was - "Lets make the Plaintiff suffer even more for trying to hold you accountable for destroying her property... she still owes you $140.00 " Its not my imagination- Commissioner Julia Snyder wants to punish me for asking her to recuse herself based on obvious bias against me & my efforts to collect the Judgment. I'm gonna go give the $140.00 to the court & hopefully put an end to theKelly Vs Crosnoe Civil Case- I hate that I've spent 7 years being forced to deal with my evil neighbor- and I've been required to be in court rooms when I'm not a criminal- No amount of money is worth this kind of headache or stress - I have had no issues in front of any of the other Judges - nor have they had any issues with me... But- Commissioner Julia Snyder clearly has an issue with me. I got the restraining order against my neighbor ... I'm putting the civil suit in the rearview mirror & chalking it up as a total loss.... DO NOT SUE ANYONE... UNLESS YOU WANT YEARS OF STRESS IN YOUR LIFE! Small Claims Court is supposed to be simple- but- it is actually VERY expensive & entails years of court dates! That original $40 filing fee- esculated to almost $5,000 & I only sued for $1,500 - - I wish I had lost the case... then I would've only been out $40 my goal is to end 2024 with no upcoming court dates!!!! #KellyVsCrosnoe #venturacountysuperiorcourt #SimiValleyCourtHouse #CommissionerJuliaSnyder missrubytuesday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment