About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Fending Off The Flying Monkeys At The Crosnoe Circus

It has now been a week since the last court hearing in which Commissioner Julia Snyder ordered me to reimburse the neighbor from hell- defendant Linda Crosnoe $1013.08 - stating "I was not entitled to Cost after Judgment Fees or the 10% Interest after 7 years " & then threatened me with "contempt of court" if I said another word by trying to prove the mistakes made in the courtroom- & refused to let me show evidence of those mistakes- would not even allow me to submit evidence that I was told to bring- I saw the evil neighbor was laughing- as Commissioner Julia Snyder berated me, belittled me- so I threw $873.00 cash at her & walked out of the courtroom- without saying good-bye rather than risk being held in contempt for talking.- I mailed the remainder of money to the Ventura Superior Court so they can give it to Crosnoe. - & document it has been paid & "Kelly Vs Crosnoe" small claims case 2018-00515291 SC is over. - I "won".... $1,650.00- spent 7 yrs in court - almost $3,000 in court fees, sheriff fees trying to collect the Judgment & had to replace another fence $1,700.00 - because the defendant was mad I had a lien on her house... & then had to pay the defendant $1,013.08 before I could end the small claims case.... #Winning The lien I had on Crosnoes property is removed... The money Commissioner Julia Snyder claimed I was not entitled to has been paid- There is no legitimate reason my evil neighbor should still be having her flying monkeys harrass me- yet- her favorite flying monkey John Matteson & her current tenants in the back unit (Kim & the kid Adam) are teaming up to harrass me... they've even got a few new flying monkeys to harrass me online (YouTube, Facebook, X)- basically violating the 3rd party clause on the NO CONTACT restraining order intentionally. Aside from holding Linda Crosnoe accountable in 4 court cases for her actions against me, my family & my property- I have never done anything to the clowns or the various flying monkeys who appear on behalf of my evil neighbor- obviously the Crosnoe Circus Evil Clowns & The Flying Monkeys are all scumbags who enjoy causing grief to others for their personal entertainment. #UglySouls YES- I believe in Karma & Good Vs. Evil ... & I'm certain- eventually - my neighbor & her monkeys will too! #KellyVsCrosnoe #NeighborFromHell #FlyingMonkeys #CrosnoeCircus missrubytuesday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment