About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Friday, September 6, 2024

Miss Ruby Tuesday- The History Of The Crosnoe Circus Clowns

Living next to the Crosnoe Circus- I've entailed the Clowns & all the Flying Monkeys for the last 25 years... I put up with all the crazy antics- did my best to ignore the onslaught of riff raff moving in & out - & the daily police visits... In 2016 Crosnoe sent me a letter demanding I buy her a new fence under the "Good Neighbor Clause" - I wrote back "No- I will NOT buy you a new fence- you are NOT a good neighbor & I am NOT required to buy you one- I will build my own fence on my property & you can deal with your fence at your convience" - I then erected a fence on this property to hide the view of all the trash in her yard & create some much needed privacy- Crosne was pissed & wrote another letter stating "She did NOT give me permission to build a fence & I am NOT a professional" - (thankfully I was smart enough to save those letters) - Crosnoe then went on a tirade in the middle of the night digging under my fence- (this house is on a hill-) - over the next few months I noted my fence was leaning towards her yard below me... (as you will see) when I saw all the holes under the wood- I thought maybe gophers... I set up the trail cams ... & saw hands!- Crosnoe had to go past HER fence to get to MY fence!- I called the police & was told it was civil & I needed to sue- I did- & prevailed- which began the next 7 years of court dates & non stop malicious attacks which included destruction of 2 more fences , security cameras & lighting... by the Crosnoe Circus... the Clowns & Flying Monkeys - which required me to get a restraining order... All & All I have endured 4 "Kelly Vs Crosnoe" Court Cases- I prevailed in all 4 cases "Facts Over Fiction" "TruthPrevails" "Good Vs Evil This is the 1st installment of many compilations of videos I compiled for "The History Of The Crosnoe Circus" - it is the videos I saved &/or needed to show in court over the last 7 years... These videos will show what I have had to contend with living next to the Crosnoe Circus. aka Neighbor From Hell. (Be on the lookout for Volume #2 soon!) #KellyVsCrosnoe #NeighborFromHell #CrosnoeCircusClowns #FlyingMonkeys missrubytuesday.com



No comments:

Post a Comment