About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Monday, September 16, 2024

Crosnoe Circus Evil Clowns & Flying Monkeys Laugh At Restraining Order

Yes- it sucks having a neighbor that requires a restraining order... it also sucks that the neighbor has solicited friends & tenants aka "flying monkeys" to further harrass me, destroy my property & violate the restraining order on a daily basis ... just for their entertainment! all the while they are laughing at the grief they are intentionally causing. seriously- evil people have no problem connecting to other evil people. 7 years stuck in the court system due to the actions of my neighbor & even though I've removed the lien on her property- & even paid her the $1,013.08 that Commissioner Julia Snyder forced me to reimburse her at the end of the civil suit - claiming I was "Not entitled to Cost After Judgment or the 10% Interest after financing her for 6 years- that EVERY plaintiff IS entitled to... - (as you will hear- I got the audio from that hearing just for proof of my being thrown under the bus to deflect from the errors that took place during the collections aspect of the Kelly Vs Crosnoe case- as a result of the clerks office- & Commissioner Julia Snyder herself) At this point- my neighbor & her scummy friends have no reason to cause me grief other than they enjoy knowing they are causing grief... MEAN PEOPLE SUCK- - they have no fear of the restraining order... or KARMA... appearantly. I've had to call the police 5 times in the last 10 days... I can't even enjoy a nice Sunday dinner with the family without a member of the Crosnoe Circus pounding on my door just to cuss me out because her daughter posted trolling comments on my youtube video & I blocked her. "you're a liar my daughter did not leave a comment" hmmm Really??? "well then how did I block her"??? & I then showed her that indeed her daughter created an account just to troll me-I then informed her to "tell her daughter don't troll under her real name- use an alias like everyone else" - with that she threatened to kick my ass- I called the police for the obvious trespass- my dinner that I cooked all day was cold. - my family had to contend with the drama- again my life being disrupted due to my nasty neighbor and her friends/tenants- who go out of their way to harrass me. I've never done anything to my neighbor or any of her friends or tenants... EVER. (except tell them to leave me alone & quit destroying my property) The evil clowns & the flying monkeys of the Crosnoe Circus are the worse neighbors ever... I wish that tent would pack up & go away... I'm not related to Linda Crosnoe, I'm not in a relationship with her, & I do not rent a room from her... there is no reason I should be required to know her ... much less be required to attend court dates for over 7 years just because she is my neighbor... who is obsessed with causing me grief. I'm thankful the court granted me the restraining order. BE THANKFUL YOU DO NOT HAVE A NEIGHBOR THAT REQUIRES A RESTRAINING ORDER - #CrosnoeCircus #FlyingMonkeys #narcissist #NeighborFromHell #WorseNeighborEver #KellyVsCrosnoe missrubytuesday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment