About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Caught On Security Cam- Crosnoe Circus Ringmaster Linda Directing Clown ...

My neighbor called & informed me to check my cams while I was out & about- sure enough- the Ringmaster (Linda) of the Crosnoe Circus is directing 3rd party flying monkey Adam to violate the restraining order & remove stuff from my front yard fence & then takes him along the side & back- for further directions - living next to this Circus provides 24 hour shows! #crosnoecircus #EvilClowns #FlyingMonkeys #restrainingorder #Violations #KellyVsCrosnoe Seriously- who knew clowns were obsessed with fences?????? missrubytuesday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment