About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Thursday, September 19, 2024

Commissioner Julia Snyder Loves To Give Linda Crosnoe Money!

After being forced to reimburse the defendant Linda Crosnoe $1,013.08 when Commissioner Julia Snyder stated I was not entitled to collect "Cost After Judgment" or the 10% Interest after financing Linda Crosnoe for almost 7 years"... I decided to sit in at the upcoming hearing of Crosnoe Vs Baldwin to observe how she would rule in the small claims case in which Crosnoe sued her tenants who she invited to live with her in order to assist her in causing me grief.... once the tenants realized she was asking them to do illegal actions- they declined & then she claimed they were squatters & proceeded to evict them... they contacted me via email & informed me of Crosnoes intentions to which I submitted to Commissioner Snyder back in December 2023 when Commissioner Snyder granted Crosnoe the return of the $1,900 seized by the sheriff on my behalf at the opposition to the claim of exemption. - Fast forward- I obtained a restraining order against Linda Crosnoe in part due to proof of her actions against me & her solicitation of others to cause me grief... Commissioner Snyder states on record at EVERY nearing that it is "Irrelevant that Crosnoe is still actively destroying my property & committing perjury on court documents" while ruling she would not end that settlement agreement based on Breach of Contract- after proof of non payments & signing it in bad faith. The tenants asked me to be there for moral support & be a witness if need be. I agreed to go even tho 3 weeks prior Commissioner Snyder forced me to give my money that I had to pay the Court & the Sheriff to Crosnoe.... who has NEVER had to pay ANY court fees in the 40 cases she has had due to always being granted a waiver after committing perjury on the waiver form- in the Ventura County Superior Court.... On 7-16-2024 - Crosnoe Vs Baldwin took place & the travesty that transpired along with the bad acting- was anticipated. ... Crosnoe did her usual word for word perjury... & the usual... tears & shaking... playing the victim knowing she was lying.... the tenants - told the truth- that Crosnoe had invited them to live with her in exchange for "help" around the house- there was NO RENTAL CONTRACT, NO RENTAL AGREEMENT in place at any time -They also told Commissioner Snyder that when they declined to cause her neighbor (Kelly) any grief on her behalf that she started demanding they leave. Commissioner Snyder stated she would "Take everything under submission & you will hear in 2-3 weeks her ruling" The very next morning it was posted on the Ventura County Superior Court website That Commissoner ruled in favor of Crosnoe for the sum of $6930.96 ... Obviously- Commissioner Julia Snyder did NOT take ANYTHING under submission upon ruling- there was No Rental Contract in place, No Rental Agreement of any kind, & Crosnoe admitting she let them live there for free.... & she told the consistent lie in EVERY case.... mine included- "Its all "their" fault I could'nt pay my taxes on my property & had to pay a late fee" boohooboohoo - Commissioner Snyder may award Crosnoe for her perjury & antics in the courtroom... but Karma is definately just waiting to serve the true justice. missrubytuesday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment