About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Monday, September 23, 2024

Caught on Security Cams-'Crosnoe Circus Clowns Kim & Adam Shine Light Ag...

The evil clowns next door love to harass me- & they love to destroy my property for their amusement- this evening I had to call the police again just as I was heading to bed - the clowns Kim & Adam decided to intentionally shine a light into my security cam / alarm which wakes the entire neighborhood - not just me- so I had to silence the alarm- the police came- noted the lights location - the clowns did it for 7 days in a row at the beginning of the month- & I put up a few signs to block the light - but now it is place under the fence line & intentionally placed to hit the camera- the police went next door but of course the clowns would not answer the door so the violation just gets added to the file. - the Crosnoe Circus Clowns & Flying Monkeys obsession with me is out of control- not 1 day goes by that they don't go out of their way to make me pay attention to them- - I do my best to ignore the circus- but ... evil clowns are hard to ignore.- #kellyvscrosnoe #flyingmonkeys #restrainingorder #badneighbors #crosnoecircusclowns #venturacountysuperiorcourt #evidence

No comments:

Post a Comment