About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Thursday, September 26, 2024

Miss Ruby Tuesday- A Week Of R.O.Violation Acts At The Crosnoe Circus

Its been quite the week at the Crosnoe Circus- the clowns and flying monkeys have been working overtime on their Restraining Order Violation Acts! Its like the old Spy Vs Spy cartoon... they do something to harrass me.... I do something to block them & call the PD... the next day- they do something else to make me notice them by harrassing me/ vandalizing my property - (then cry foul when my alarms and security cameras reveal what they are doing) - they have no fear of the NO CONTACT restraining order & they do not care that they are intentionally going out of their way on a daily basis to cause me grief... no matter what I do to ignore the 24hr show next door... they insist I pay attention to them... its a shame they can't channel all that energy into getting a job.... or going to school... & learn how to focus on something constructive. - its been 7yrs of evil acts- 4 court cases... $1,000's spent on repairs, replacements & court fees... all because I refused to buy a new fence for Linda Crosnoe when she demanded I do so under the "good neighbor clause"- I built my own fence & she screamed she did not give me permission to build one... (I didn't need her permission to build it on this property) she then went on a mission to destroy the fence I built... 7 years & 3 fences later I'm still entailing the acts of evil directed towards me & my family. I'm hoping eventually the restraining order proves to be beneficial. #CrosnoeClowns #FlyingMonkeys #RestrainingOrder missrubytuesday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment