About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Friday, September 27, 2024

Miss Ruby Tuesday is live! - 9-26-2024 Crosnoe Circus

Had to call the police on the Crosnoe Circus Clowns & the flying monkeys.... my alarm in the front fence was going off- I went to see what was setting it off... I see John Matteson attempting to attach that white fence they got from the house down the street 2 yrs ago to my whats left standing wooden fence- clearly a violation of the restraining order... not to mention- I had a fence there before they removed it & had to call the police because they removed it & the police forced them to return my stolen property-- as you will see- the clowns & the flying monkeys attack me for telling everyone what they do to me on a daily basis. long story short- John Matteson lied to the police claiming the wind blew the fence into my fence & he was not trying to attach it.... (there is no wind blowing here today)- & the police let me know if he does- call them back. #CrosnoeCircusClowns #FlyingMonkeys #SimiPoliceOfficers #RestrainingOrder

No comments:

Post a Comment