About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Saturday, October 5, 2024

Caught On Security Cam - Crosnoe Circus Clowns Add New Alarm!!!!!

Today the Crosnoe Circus resident Clowns Kim & Adam added a new alarm to their infamous light show act that they like to use to blind my security cams at night... They hate my alarms & try to block em - but they film me regularly & blind my cameras -watch as they violate the restraining order by slamming that pole against my fence & even setting their new alarm against my fence- the fence is solely on my property - I had to bring it in by 10 inches because Crosnoe removed most of my retaining wall & this rod iron fence is the 3rd fence I've had to install due to Crosnoe- it is WHY the restraining order exist- it clearly states they are not to come within 9ft of the fence- NO CONTACT at all- basically these clowns are torturing me because Crosnoe is letting them live there - their only goal in life at this point is to harass me & my family- because I have a restraining order against their landlord Linda Crosnoe- pure fkn evil #kellyvscrosnoe #crosnoecircusclowns #flyingmonkeys #restrainingorder #evidence #badneighbors #venturacountysuperiorcourt

No comments:

Post a Comment