About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Sunday, October 6, 2024

Caught On Security Cam- Crosnoe Circus Clowns Harass Me At My Backyard F...

As I am doing my yardwork I note my backyard alarm has been blocked by a tall piece of wood- I took a picture & went to push it over only to learn resident clown Adam & his grandmother Kim were hiding behind the fence- I told them to remove the wood - they were violating the NO CONTACT terms of the restraining order & then they started screaming this is their fence & I again inform them it is my fence- I paid for it - I installed it - they again scream i do not own it- I start drilling crosses on my fence & let them know I was calling the police- then they scream "go ahead the restraining order does not apply to us!" - I told them quit harassing me & my family - quit shining the lights in my cameras - & then I finished drilling- & called the police... It really is sad that these clowns wake up & spend every waking moment thinking of how to harass me... & they do it on behalf of their friend Linda Crosnoe who I needed to get the restraining order against due to the 7 yrs of harassment, property destruction & solicitation of others to harass me & destroy my property. Worst Neighbor EVER #kellyvscrosnoe #crosnoecircusclowns #flyingmonkeys #restrainingorder #evidence #badneighbors #venturacountysuperiorcourt

No comments:

Post a Comment