About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Thursday, October 10, 2024

Caught On Security Cam- Spat With Crosnoe Circus Clowns Kim & Adam

It's been brewing for the last 35 nights- & tonight after dinner my phone alerted me to motion at my side fence- I went to check it out & noted the clowns had once again blocked my alarms - I had put them high in the crosses- as i started to remove them the clowns Kim & Adam started yelling that i poisoned their dog & " you don't own that fence" - as you will hear - i just keep telling them to quit harassing me & destroying my property. - needless to say it fell on deaf ears so I walked away & their light show continues Good Vs Evil - #kellyvscrosnoe #crosnoecircusclowns #flyingmonkeys #restrainingorder #badneighbors #evidence #venturacountysuperiorcourt

No comments:

Post a Comment