About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Sunday, October 13, 2024

Crosnoe Circus Clown John Matteson Vandalizing My Retaining Wall AGAIN!

Ugh... Crosnoe Circus Clown John Matteson destroyed even more of my retaining wall today... less than 48hrs after I had to call the police for the same vandalism situation .... I'm gonna have to sue him because the police will not arrest him in spite of the $1,000's I need to spend to replace the retaining wall!- This video shows the synopsis of the 3 previous fences that were destroyed before & after he joined the Crosnoe Circus... leading up to todays vandalism- I have dealt with the harassment, destruction of property & court crap, the assorted clowns & flying monkeys as a result of my neighbor Linda Crosnoe for 7 years now.... the police need to stop these clowns! #kellyvscrosnoe #CrosnoeCircusClowns #neighborfromhell #flyingmonkeys #restrainingorder #venturacountysuperiorcourt #evidence

No comments:

Post a Comment