About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Sunday, October 13, 2024

Caught On Security Cam- Crosnoe Circus Clown John Matteson Vandalizing M...

Its Sunday afternoon - my phone alerted me of motion at the fence- I look and see Crosnoe Clown John Matteson removing my retaining wall - cutting the wires on my fence & shoving my markers into my side yard- I grabbed my flip cam to film evidence for the upcoming court hearing re: enforcement of the restraining order & to show the ongoing vandalism as a result of John Matteson- on behalf of Linda Crosnoe- as you will see Adam the kid who harasses us every night with the light to blind the security cams and set off the alarms -starts saying " it's not your fence & the cops don't care about me shining the lights" oh and call the land surveyor- I told him we already did that & we had brought the rod iron fence in by almost 9 inches due to the previous 3 fences being destroyed _ his response was " I don't care" - it's sad to see that kid is being taught by adults to harass the neighbor- luckily Gary was with me while I took pics and vid -to witness the destruction & the interaction- I called the PD to report the incident.- & notified my lawyer I need his assistance again... These clowns clearly enjoy being cruel. #kellyvscrosnoe #restrainingorder #crosnoecircusclowns #flyingmonkeys #evidence #badneighbors #venturacountysuperiorcourt

No comments:

Post a Comment