About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Thursday, October 10, 2024

Crosnoe Circus Clown John Matteson Destroying My Retaining Wall AGAIN!

I need to yell & scream... but it wouldn't do any good.... I caught the scumbag Crosnoe Circus Clown John Matteson destroying my retaining wall AGAIN! - 2 years ago on 10-12-2022 I busted him destroying the freshly poured footing on my retaining wall.... I called the police & they said it was a civil matter... this time I called because my restraining order clearly states no one can come within 3 yards (9 ft) of my fence- NO CONTACT of any kind, no hoses, nothing being shoved under the fence, no destruction- (this is due to the fact my rod iron fence is the 4th fence I've had to build & I had to bring it in by 8 inches onto this property away from the property line due to NO RETAINING WALL after Crosnoe removed it.- I needed solid ground to dig holes to put the poles and cement. - so yeh- I called the police & once again they refused to give John Matteson a citation for Vandalism (even tho he is on film sitting against my fence, with a shovel removing my cinderblock & flipping me off - calling me a "narcissistic tweaker bitch"... & said I need to get a separate restraining order (even tho he is clearly destroying my fence on behalf of Linda Crosnoe via indirect (3rd party) contact.- they APOLOGIZED to Crosnoe for bothering her!!!!!! - They then talked to the tenants Kim & Adam - who state they are taking me to court for Cyber Bullying- because they feel I'm harrassing them by telling everyone they are harrassing me & my family every day & every night on behalf of Crosnoe... I informed the officers I am uploading all the caught on security cam stuff because my phone only has 16 GBs & I need to upload to youtube so I can download to my PC which is 2TBs so I have proof to show the Judge. - I tried to remain calm- but I started speaking a bit loud... (kinda like in the days of wrestling- throwing my voice) - I'm dumbfounded at the fact John Matteson is ALLOWED to destroy my retaining wall- the tenants Kim & Adam are ALLOWED to harrass us with the shining the lights in the cameras, setting off the alarms, blocking the alarms, & attaching a bunch of crap to my front fence, side fence, & back yard fence & all the adults, Crosnoe, Matteson, the grandma Kim & even the police are telling the minor its "ok" to harrass the neighbor!!!!! - the police left & the 1st thing Adam did (which my security cam will show in another video) was flip me off & laugh... the entire Crosnoe Circus has been given a free pass to harrass & I'm the bad guy for trying to enforce the restraining order that clearly states NO CONTACT of any kind.... & to add a lil more salt to that would - the police refused to tell Matteson, Crosnoe, or Kim & Adam... to REMOVE all the stuff in my fence, next to my fence , attached to my fence & pull it back into the 9ft perimeter set by the Judge- so - all that crap is technically on my property- even tho it is a CLEAR violation - & their reason???? "Oh- they are building a fence" really???? they clearly forgot on 10-12-2022 they claimed that also-... heck they have been claiming they are going to build a fence for over 7 years - & during that time I've HAD to build 4 entire fences! - yes I'm going back into the courtroom in hopes of modifying the order so the police have no excuse not to honor the restraining order- & hopefully they will arrest Crosnoe or any of the clowns current & future.- I just want them to leave me alone & leave my family alone- it would be nice if the police could at least just tell them to STOP harrassing us.- yes- I'm mad I've spent 7 years trying to hold these clowns accountable- not to mention $1,000s to replace, repair, court fees, sheriff fees - I could've done nothing in the last 7 years & obtained the same result..... heck- I should've just let the 1st fence that got destroyed just go in the trash... & be done with it... then Linda Crosnoe could've perhaps found some other person to harrass- oh well- I just gotta keep the faith that eventually Crosnoe & all her clowns & flying monkeys will find someone else to torture.... on the bright side at least I'm not dealing with Hurricane Milton right now. #crosnoecircusclowns #restrainingorder #neighborfromhell #Venturacountysuperiorcourt #kellyvscrosnoe

No comments:

Post a Comment