About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Saturday, June 22, 2024

Miss Ruby Tuesday- CLIPCHAMP Video Editing Review

This is a Review of Googles CLIPCHAMP Video Editing. As a die hard flip video camera with built in video editing fan... it was difficult for me to be willing to try any other video edit program... but I had converted some old VHS tapes & wanted to also convert them to MP4- so I did a lil research & discovered "CLIPCHAMP... its a bit of a learning curve for us who prefer just the basic editing- cut - add transistion- add ending... It turns out CLIPCHAMP isn't as difficult as I feared... & it has some added perks - all for FREE (But you do have the option to purchase the premium editing ) I have made a few movies using it now... this video shows you a bit on what to expect when you 1st get started... #Reviews #clipchamp http://www.missrubytuesday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment