About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Saturday, June 8, 2024

Miss Ruby Tuesday- Kelly Vs Crosnoe- Civil Case Is NOT Over!!!

Don't believe the hype that the "Small Claims Civil Suit" is the simplest & quickest way to settle a civil matter..... UGH!!!!!!! I just learned the "Kelly Vs. Crosnoe" civil case is NOT over yet... its been 7 years, multiple court dates & $1000's spent trying to collect Judgment of $2,500 from my neighbor the defendant... I even spent $400 on my attorney to bring this case to an end on 3-11-24 - I kissed goodbye roughly $700 because Commissioner Snyder stated "Plaintiff is NOT "entitled to collect Cost after Judgment (all other plaintiffs are) & she continued to state I was NOT entitled to collect Interest from the 6 years of trying to collect payments - so I settled for $405.00 from the defendant- (thats right - I spent $400 to get $405) I filed the Satisfaction of Judgment so the defendant could remove the lien I have on her property... & was looking forward to no longer needing to contend with the civil matter.... Lo & behold - Linda Crosnoe (Defendant) put in a court order and answer (SC-105) after the case ended & demanded I be forced to return the money ($888.80) the Sheriff seized during a bank levy that took place on 2-2-24... ( I knew about it- & she too WAS notified about it) she claimed "she wasn't notified of bank levy & was not able to file claim of exemption"... Crosnoe did not appear in court on 6-3-24- (she had another court appearance at the same time in the Ventura County Courthouse) against her tenants Tom & Cynthia for an eviction hearing (the ones she claimed were not her tenants at the claim of exemption hearing) She also sued them for $6,400 in small claims court- that date is 7-1-24 & yep- same exact Commissioner that is presiding over case... (obviously she is banking on the Commssioner giving her everything she wants) I did not attend that hearing as I thought the case is over... Clearly the Commissioner feels the defendant (Judgment Debtor) is a victim & I (Judgment Creditor) needs to be punished for trying to collect the awarded Judgments... after suing my neighbor for destroying my property & falsely accusing me of punching her in order to get an elder abuse restraining order against me. - I had asked Commissioner Julia Snyder to recuse herself from my case when she refused to end the settlement agreement after I proved breach of contract- as she has blocked every attempt for me to collect from my Neighbor.... she refused to recuse herself. The Commissioner ruled on 6-3-24 - the case is not over - & I have 90 days to "Reimburse the Defendant $888.80 + all over draft fees encountered by her bank" Yep---- I'm now required to file more frikken paperwork to challenge the order /request that the order be vacated. ... & if the order is NOT vacated... then I guess I become the 1st plaintiff in small claims history to be jailed for not returning MY money that was legally seized by the sheriff on MY behalf.... I chased that money for almost 7 years... I'm NOT returning it. (not to mention I still have a restraining order aganst her for the continued destruction of my property) #kellyvscrosnoe #VenturaCountySuperiorCourt #CommssionerJuliaSnyder #EastCountyCourthouse #SimiValley #SmallClaimsCourt http://www.missrubytuesday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment