About Me

My photo
United States
Mother/Grandmother/Hairstylist/ Ex-Wrestler/Ex-Stripper/Ex- Adult Magazine Model... Who Currently Has A Few Videos On Youtube... :-D

Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Miss Ruby Tuesday- Kelly Vs Crosnoe- Karma Pays A Visit!

Yaaaay- Karma paid a lil visit to my neighbor- it was just a lil nudge but it was nice to see it!- this last 7 years in the court system due to her & her friends actions against me has been such a pain in the ass... & its not over yet- I still have another court date on 7-29-2024 (hearing in hopes of turning the Temporary Restraining Order into a Permanent Restraining Order against her & also to show once again my neighbor is falsely accusing me of needing a restraining order.) & I'm currently awaiting the answer on my appeal to Commissioner Snyder in the civil case to vacate the Order she made that I "Reimburse Crosnoe the money the Sheriff legally seized on my behalf" - obviously the civil case is over & I have no intentions of remaining in it another frikken 7 years "paying back MY money that I was awarded that was legally seized by the sheriff" - ... not to mention- my neighbor is once again evicting the current tenants (7-10-2024) who refused to cause me harm & is suing them for $8,000!!!! - That court date is 7-29-2024 (ironically in front of the very same Commisioner who ordered me to reimburse Crosnoe) - & once again she has groomed her newest tenants to assist her in her legal paperwork & "hang out by my fence since she cannot" so yeh- it was nice to see my neighbor got a lil reminder that Karma is on her tail! #KellyVsCrosnoe #NeighborFromHell VenturaCountySuperiorCourt #SimiValleyCourthouse http://www.missrubytuesday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment